WCS2705 Hall Effect based Linear Current Sensor (0-5A) consists of a precise, low-temperature drift linear hall sensor IC with temperature compensation circuit and a current path with 8.3mOhm typical internal conductor resistance. This extremely low resistance can effectively reduce power loss, operating temperature and increase the reliability greatly. Applied current flowing through this conduction path generates a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and converted into a proportional voltage.
The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the sensor leads. This allow the WCS 2 7 0 5 current sensor to be used in applications requiring electrical isolation without the use of opto isolators or other costly isolation techniques and make system more competitive in cost.
- Low noise analog signal path
- 8.3 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Min. sensing current 0~5.0A at 5V voltage supply
- High Sensitivity 260 mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- 10K Hz bandwidth
- 1x WCS2705 Hall Effect based Linear Current Sensor (0-5A)