YF-DN40 Water Flow Sensor Flowmeter 5-150L/min 1.5 inches is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial application. When the water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls and the speed of it changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal.
The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses.
- Rated voltage DC = 5V
- Appearance of product identification clear, accurate to meet the requirements in line
- Hydrostatic pressure> 1.75MPa meet
- Operating voltage range DC5 ~ 24V comply
- Insulation resistance> 100M> 100M
- Accuracy in 1 ~ 120L / MIN ± 2% in line
- Flow pulse characteristics F = (0.45 * Q) Q = L / Min meet
- Low temperature test at -20'C temperature placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value in line
- High-temperature test temperature at 85'C placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value
- Product item no. :YF-DN40
- Material : Plastic
- Function : Sensor , flow rate control
- Thread size : BSP 1 1/2”
- Size:L 92x OD46 X1.5"
- Color : Black color
- Diameter explanation, DN40 outer diameter of about 46mm and a?1.5-inch pipe thread as big, as big DN50 outer diameter of?about 58mm and 2 inch pipe thread
- 1 x DN40 DN50 1.5 inch 2 inch water flow sensors Hall turbine flowmeter