Voltage Sensor Module 25V is a simple but very useful module which uses a potential divider to reduce any input voltage by a factor of 5. This allows you to use the analogue input of a microcontroller to monitor voltages much higher than it capable of sensing. For example with a 0-5V analogue input range you are able to measure a voltage up to 25V. The module also includes convenient screw terminals for easy and secure connection of a wire.
This module is based on the principle of resistive voltage divider design, it can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5 v. The voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
It has the limit of Arduino analog input 5V DC only. One way is to use a voltage divider. It is fundamentally a 5:1 voltage divider using a 30K and a 7.5K Ohm resistor.
Note: Keep in mind, you are restricted to voltages that are less than 25 volts. More than that and you will exceed the voltage limit of your Arduino input.
- Output Interface: “+ ” connected 5/3.3V, “-” connected GND, “s” connected Arduino AD pins
- DC input interface: red terminal positive with VCC, negative with GND
- You can also use the IICLCD1602 LCD to display voltage.
- By 3P connector, connect this module with the expansion of board Arduino, not only makes it easier for you to detect voltage battery.
- Input Voltage range: DC 0 to 25 V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445 V to 25 V
- Analog Voltage resolution : 0.00489 V
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 13 mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: 4 gm.
- 1 X Voltage Detection Sensor Module.