Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA is the most common A to B Male/Male type peripheral USB cable for Arduino. It is compatible with most Arduino boards such as Arduino Mega, Uno, Arduino Duemilanove. Often used for printers and other peripherals. While still a little bulky in shape for small embedded systems, this is a standard cable found everywhere. Use this cable with Arduino UNO and others, but not for Arduino Leonardo based boards.
It is very important to understand the cheap USB cables or faulty USB cables may harm your Printers or Arduino Boards and cause errors again and again while printing/programming important data. For the error-free and long life of your printers, you must use high-quality USB A to B printer cables. techtonics.in selling high-quality USB A to B cable at the reasonable price.
Connect your Arduino, USB printer, scanner and more to your computer. Transmits data or program at high speeds with error-free, high-performance transmission.
Specifications and Features :
- Length 50 cm
- Hot Pluggable.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
- For Error-Free High-Performance Transmission.
Package Includes :
- 1 x Cable For Arduino UNO/MEGA (USB A to B)