TDA7377 DC 12V 35W Dual Channel Noiseless High Power Amplifier Board is a new technology class AB car radio amplifier able to work either in DUAL BRIDGE or QUAD SINGLE ENDED configuration. The exclusive internally fixed gain guarantees the highest possible power performances with an extremely reduced component count. The on-board clip detector simplifies gain compression operation. The fault diagnostics makes it possible to detect mistakes during car radio set assembly and wiring in the car.
- Powerful 70 W Stereo output Can be accessed by two 4-8Ω 10-50W speakers
- A large volume of small size
- High signal to noise ratio
- Upgraded version of the radiator, wider and thicker, better cooling effect
- Fit for Bookshelf speakers, CRT televisions, radios, and other small amplifiers
TDA7377 Power Amplifier
4-8 20-120W 3''-10'' bookshelf speaker, floor speaker
Dimension (L x W x H) mm
Connect to speakers:
- Connect the two wires of the speakers to the audio output port of the power amplifier, the left channel speaker is connected to the LOUT port of the amplifier and the right channel speaker is connected to the ROUT port, the positive connects to “+”, the negative connects to “-“.
Connect to sound source:
- Use an audio cable with an end of 3.5mm stereo headphone plug and plugin 3.5 stereo headphone jack of the amplifier. The other end of the audio cable is connected to the audio source (such as computers, mobile phones, MP3, DVD).
Connecting to the power supply:
- Use the power supply in which the output is above DC12V3A. Connect the output cable of the adapter to the 12V port of the power amplifier board. The positive connects to “+” of the port while the negative connects to “-“.
Connect voltage converter:
- Use the voltage converter in which the output is above AC12V3A. Connect the two output cables of the converter to the 12V port of the power amplifier board. Because the output of the converter is alternating current, it is not positive or negative.
- Plugin the power, the blue power indicator will light up which means that the power amplifier board starts working. You can adjust the volume knob according to their own preferences.
1 x TDA7377 DC 12V 35W Dual Channel Noiseless High Power Amplifier Board