PCB Mount Female SMA Connector Vertical Mount - Straight is a connector perfect for prototyping with the GPS and Cellular devices that require an antenna connection. These connectors have a female signal pin and will correctly mate with the original SMA type antennas.
These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
- SMA Connector, Female, Straight,50Ohm, Through Hole, PCB Mount, Copper, Gold Plating;
- Excellent electrical performance up to 18GHz with low reflection;
- Thread type coupling mechanism ensure small loss and high security in a compact design;
- Impedance 50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~6 GHz
- VSWR: Straight type 1.3max / R/A type 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000 V rmsmin for RG142, RG405
- 750 V rms min. for RG316, RG402
- 500v rms min. for RG178
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms max. for RG142, RG405
- 375 V rms max. for RG316, RG402
- 170 V rms max. for RG178
- Center Contact Resistance 6.0 m (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance 2.0 m (Milliohms max.)
- Insulation Resistance 5 x 10 m (Megohms min.)
- Coupling: 1/4-36 thread
- Contact Retention: 15 in-lbs min.
- Coupling nut torque: 30 in-lbs. min.
- Durability(mating) 500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Temperature Range: -55C ~ +155C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
- Aerospace and Defense: Hand-held field Device and Instrumentation
- Medical: Instrumentation
- Commercial Vehicle: Bluetooth and GPS
- Telecommunications: Wireless Base Stations, Cellular Mobile System
- Data/Communications: Wifi, WiMAX
- Industrial: Active and passive components, instrumentation, M2M Communications, Vehicle Tracking System
- 1 x PCB Mount Female SMA Connector Vertical Mount - Straight