RS232 To RS485 Serial Converter Adapter With Terminal Board is best device to carry through remote digital communication between computers with various standard series interfaces converter facilities or intelligent instruments, it needs inter exchange of standard series interface converter of compatible RS-232C and RS-485/422 standard is able to convert mono-end RS-232 signal to balance difference RS-485/422 signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km. No external power but adopts a particular
RS-232 charge pump to drive the system, and gains electricity without initializing the RS-232 series interface.
An internal zero delay auto transceiver and particular I/O circuit automatically control the data stream direction in stead of an handshake signal (for example? RTS,DTR etc).There by in guarantees the function under RS-485/422 without changing the program compiled under RS-232 Full-duplex mode and assures the adaptation to current operation software and interface hardware.
The transmission rate of 300-115.2kbps. Is capable of applying between host computers, host computer and is extensions or external equipment and forms point-to-point or point-to-multipoint remote and multi-communication network, It implements multi-machine response communication and commonly used in systems of industrial automation control all-one-card. Door safe, car parking, ATM, bus charge, eatery sell out, staff attendance management, and toll highway etc.
- Interface feature: RS-232C, RS-485/422 standard interface
- Compatible with EIA,TIA
- Electric interface: RS-232 end DB9 hole connector, RS-485/422 end
- DB9 needle connector,with connection pole
- Working mode: asynchronism Full-duplex difference transmission
- Transmission media: twisted -pair or STP
- Transmission rate: 300-115.2 KBPS
- External discharge dimension: 63 X 33 x 17 mm
- Working circumstance : - 25 to 70 degree C
- Relative humidity 5% to 95%
- Transmission distance: 1,200m (RS-485/422 end), 5m(RS-232 end)
- RS232 To RS485 Serial Converter Adapter With Terminal Board