The TTP223 1-Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor Module - Red is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223) capacitive touch switch module. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm.
In the normal state, the module output low, low power consumption. When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module output high, if not touched for 12 seconds, switch to low-power mode.
The TTP223 is a touch pad detector IC replicating a single tactile button. This touch detection IC is designed for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size. This versatile small sensor board is user configurable with on-board shorting pads as activated Low or High, momentary or latching output to suit for various control requirements. This touching detection module is designed for replacing traditional mechanical button switch with diverse pad size with no wear and tear problem of mechanical switches.
Jog type : the initial state is low , high touch , do not touch is low ( similar touch of a button feature ). Module can be installed in such as surface plastic, glass of non-metallic materials
In addition to the thin paper ( non-metallic ) covering the surface of the module , as long as the correct location of the touch , you can make hidden in the walls, desktops and other parts of buttons.
- Supports momentary or latching/toggle modes
- Supports Active High or Active Low output signal modes
- Dimensions: 15mm x 11mm
- Input Voltage: 2V-5.5V DC
- The response time max ~ 60mS in fast mode, ~220mS at low power mode @VDD=3V
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance (0~50pF)
- Have two kinds of sampling length by pad option (SLRFTB pin)
- Stable touching detection of human body for replacing traditional direct switch key
- Provides Fast mode and Low Power mode selection by pad option (LPMB pin)
- Provides direct mode toggle mode by pad option (TOG pin)
- Open drain mode by bonding option, OPDO pin is open drain output, Q pin is CMOS output
- All output modes can be selected active high or active low by pad option (AHLB pin)
- Have the maximum on time 100 sec by pad option (MOTB pin)
- Have external power on reset pin (RST pin)
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the key pad, and the function is disabled
- Auto calibration
- Re-calibration period is about 4.0sec, when key has not be touched
Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short)
- AB=00: No-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=01: Self-lock High TTL level output;
- AB=10: No-lock Low TTL level output;
- AB=11: Self-lock Low TTL level output;
- Red TTP223 Touch button Module Capacitor type Single Channel Touch Sensor