Raspberry Pi Zero W Development Board (Wireless) is a super cheap single board computer. You get a working computer, it is cheaper than any Arduino controller board with the 32-bit processor, and it comes with WiFi and Bluetooth ready.
The new Raspberry Pi Zero W offers all the benefits of the Pi Zero, but with one big difference – built-in Wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth)! More specifically, this giant upgrade is the addition of a BCM43143 WiFi chip BUILT-IN to your Raspberry Pi Zero – just like the Pi 3!. There’s also Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) onboard making the Pi an excellent IoT solution (BLE support is still in the work, software-wise).
Raspberry Pi Zero W is a super-compact, hackable, and ultra-low-cost computer, This is the version with built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, and there is no so call clone version of this super low-cost computer, this is the original Raspberry Pi Zero W from Raspberrypi.org.
With BCM 2835 (32-bit ARM-based processor) SoC running at 1GHz, the raspberry pi zero is faster than Raspberry Pi 1. With mini-HDMI, micro-B OTG USB, and the same 40-pin GPIO it still has great connectivity although you’ll probably need some accessories to help you hook it up to your existing devices.
Yes, it is really attractive, but do bear in mind that you need additional accessories to get it running. At least USB adapter and microSD card is a must.
- Built-in Wireless: WiFi + Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), same as Raspberry Pi 3.
- Display and Audio: mini-HDMI
- USB Port: micro-B USB for data
- Power input: micro-B USB for power
- Camera interface: CSI camera connector (needs adaptor cable, 0.5mm pitch to pitch CSI)
- GPIO: Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector, compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Compatibility of GPIO: Compatible with existing HAT addons
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
Package Includes :
- 1x Raspberry Pi Zero-W Development Board