Water Float Sensor (black) for Water Level Switch Controller Detect for Arduino
- No electrical contact with water.
- Shock proof
- Corrosion free and rust free
- Sensor with 1.5 meter cable
- A float sensor is a device used to detect the level of liquid within a tank.
- The switch may be used in a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other devices.
- Magnetic float sensor is an electromagnetic ON/OFF switch. It helps to sense the level of water present in the overhead tank or sump.
- These sensors has a permanent magnet in the float.
- The Switch is present in the white stem of the sensor.
- As the float rises or falls with level of water in the tank, the switch gets activated by the magnet in the float, thereby the signal which is obtained from the sensors is used along with the water level controllers for controlling the motor pump.
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module