USB To RS232 PL2303 TTL Converter Adapter For Aurdino Nano Raspberry Pi
- Original FT232RL onboard
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10...
- 3 power mode : 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
- Functional Pins
- TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS# : connected to the onboard soldered pinheaders
- The other Pins : accessable on the drill holes (separate pinheaders are also provided for easily connecting to user system, the pitch is compatible with bread boards)
- It's a small USB to TTL serial tool, using the PL2303 chip. You can use it to connect some serial device to your PC via USB por
- Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit Windows, Mac OS 8 to OS X, Linux and Android!
- To test the unit use the shunt to connect TX and RX (loopback test)
- 3V and 5.0V outputs are available to power your project directly from the adapter.
- 1 x USB to TTL module
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module