Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier Module - TEC1-12715
- Flatness /- 0.05mm
- Height of thermoelectric module tolerated /- 0.2mm
- Maximum compressive load: 1MPa
- Lead wire: 150mm as defaut.
- Sealing: Silicone Gel seal
- Model: TEC1-12715(""TE"" is the abbreviation of Thermo-Electric)
- Max cooling power: 136.8W
- Operates from 0-15.4 volts DC and 0-15 amps
- ΔTmax :>=68 °C
- Operates from -50 °C to 100 °C
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 3.6mm
- Precise temperature control.
- Solid state, vibration free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Each device is fully inspected and tested.
- Fitted with 14cm insulated leads .
- Perimeter sealer for moisture protection.
- This device must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned.
- Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications such as cooling your CPU, video card, NANO Reef, laser diode, CCD camera, picnic cooler, beverage cooler , alternate power sources, or even for your own custom car drink warmer/cooler.
- Since they consit primarily of semiconductor material sandwiched between ceramic plates and have no moving parts.
- It will even generate electricity if you apply heat to one side while keeping the other side cold.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module