Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 Megapixel Photos, 1080p
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- 8 megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's prefer redoperating system
- The Raspberry Pi Camera v2 is the new official camera board released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 is a high quality 8 megapixel Sony IMX219 image sensor custom designed add-on board for Raspberry Pi, featuring a fixed focus lens.
- The Raspberry Pi Zero now comes complete with a camera port, Using the new you can now use a Raspberry Pi camera to your Zero
- It is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module