3D PRINTER CONTROLLER BOARD RAMPS 1.4 ARDUINO MEGA SHIELD
RAMPS 1.4 Board Red
RAMPS is short for reprap Arduino mega pololu shield, it is mainly designed for the purpose of using pololu stepper driven board (similar to 4988 driven board). RAMPS can only work when connected to its mother board Mega 2560 and 4988/DRV8825. Owning to its stability in operation and great compatibility with most 3D printer (all reprap-model such as pursa i2 and i3). The combination of Ramps 1.4 + MEGA2560 +A4988/DRV8825 is becoming a mainstream of DIY 3D printer control board.
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse
- Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver board
- Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- MOSFET 3 MOSFET are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed
- Support 5 stepper drive board
- The adoption of Pin Header as pololu makes it more convenient to repair or change.
- I2C and SPI are reserved for expanding
- All the MOSFET can be controlled by PWM
- Use the interface of servo motor to adjust the level of printing platform automatically.
- Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
- LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
- 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
- Expandable to control other accessories.
- 3D Printer Controller Board RAMPS 1.4 Arduino Mega Shield RepRap Prusa Model
We Also Recommend
A4988 driver 3D Printer Module Stepper Motor Driver for 3D printer Ramp CNC
MK8 Extruder Aluminum Block kit for 3D Printer Accessories
12/24V RED PCB heated bed/heatbed MK2 for 3D printer
0.5mm Brass 3D Printer Cusp Extruder Nozzle Head 1.75mm Thread Makerbot