NodeMcu Lua CH340G ESP8266 WIFI Internet Development Board Module - Lolin
The NodeMCU is an open source firmware and development kit based on ESP8266 that integrated GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.It has CH340G IC for programming and LOLIN brand is there for this module. Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware. FCC CERTIFIED WI-FI module, PCB antenna
Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO : Board is based on open source firmware NodeMCU which is an advanced API for hardware IO. It dramatically reduces the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. The board allows you to code like Arduino in an interactive manner with the Lua scripting language.
- NodeJS style network API : The firmware provides event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running this tiny little board in NodeJS style. Greatly speed up your wifi / IOT application developing process.
- Lowest cost WIFI development tool : With very economical price point, this is extremely easy to prototype development kit in breadboard friendly form-factor and everything required on board.
- Reprogramming possibility : IO button available on the kit also functions as a re-flashing button for the wifi module. This means you can re-flash the module with latest firmware; which could be either nodemcu firmware or standard AT command set firmware.
- Use directly in your application : This board has been carefully designed by keeping end user application in mind and thus comes with ready to use capability, out of the box.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module