Magnetic Door Open Sensor - N/C Type
- Dimensions: 27 * 14 * 10 mm
- Operating distance: 18mm ± 6mm
- Life: 100 million times
- A Magnetic Contact is an electrically controlled switch used for switching a power circuit, similar to a relay. Magnetic contacts give exact position of the door (open/close).
- This is N/C type. In this the electrical circuit is ON when magnet is away from sensor(door in open position). Used in kitchen cabinet etc. to make led light ON when cabinet door opens.
- The sensor alone can be connected only in low power ( less than 12 W) dc circuits. it can not directly connect to 230 v ac circuit. For that you will have to use a relay along with this sensor. we have the relay fitted version also for 230v ac.
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module