LDR Photocell Resistor Sensor Light Dependent
- Type: ceramic LDR photocell resistor 5MM
- Peak voltage rating: 400V
- Continuous power dissipation rating: 400mW
- Pack size: 20 resistor
- Brand new and unused / GOOD QUALITY
- LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) also known as photoresistor is a resistor whose resistance varies with the amount of light falling on it. This is a small size LDR with a size of 5mm.
- To use, connect one pin of the photo cell (either one, it has no polarity) to power (for example 5V) and the other side to your microcontroller's analog input pin. Then connect a 10K pull-down resistor from that analog pin to ground. The voltage on the pin will be 2.5V or higher when its light out and near ground when its dark.
- This sensor can be used for making a light sensor, color sensor, object sensor, line sensor, etc
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone