L298P Motor Shield motor driver for Arduino
- Logical input voltage VD: 5V
- Drive input voltage: VIN 6.5 - 12V, PWR IN 4.8 - 24V
- Logical working current Iss: ≤ 36mA
- Drive working current Io: ≤ 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T= 75°C)
- Control signal input electric level:
- High level: 2.3V≤ Vin ≤ 5V
- Low level: -0.3 V ≤ Vin ≤ 15V
- Operating temperature: -25°C ~ +130°C
- Belt clip and can be controlled via front row access signal
- Drive Type: Dual power H-bridge driver
- Pin occupancy: D4 ~ D7 direct drive motor
- Supports PWM / PLL mode motor speed control
- Size: 68 * 53mm
- Adopt dedicated high-power motor driver chip L298P which can directly drive two DC motors with drive current up to 2A
- Use eight high-speed Schottky diodes at motor output as protection
- Stack design can be directly plugged into the Arduino, easier to use
- The L298P shield DC motor driver has PWM speed control mode; dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Driven part of the input voltage VS: VIN Input 6.5 ~ 12V, PWRIN 4.8 ~ 35V input
- There is L298P motor driver chip on the board so that you can use digit IO interface (D .D10. D11. D12) without cumbersome wiring connection.
- Onboard buzzer (D4), you can set the astern alarm ringtone.
- Convenient motor interface can be two routes motor output.
- Two-way bluetooth interface requires no wiring and you can plug directly.
- It has seven digital interface that are not occupied (including D 2, D 3, D 5, D 6, D 7, D 9 , D).
- It has six analog interfaces (A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5).
- It has indicator for forward and backward changing direction
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module