IR SENSOR ARRAY OF 8 - Analog and Digital for LFR Robot,Arduino,AVR
This sensor module has 8 IR LED/phototransistor pairs mounted on a 0.375" pitch, making it a great detector for a line following robot. Pairs of LEDs are arranged in series to halve current consumption, and a MOSFET allows the LEDs to be turned off for additional sensing or power-savings options. Each sensor provides a separate analog voltage output.
- Operating voltage: 5.0 V
- Supply current: 100 mA
- Output format: 8 Analog and Digital voltages
- Output voltage range: 0 V to Supplied voltage
- Optimal sensing distance: 0.125" (3 mm)
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 0.25" (6 mm)
- The module is a convenient carrier for eight IR emitter and receiver pairs evenly spaced at intervals of 0.375" (9.525 mm).
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module