4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module opto coupler For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM
- Dimensions: 75 x 55 x 18(LxWxH)mm
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, disconnect is off;
- Input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- It is 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module, A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other types of equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A. One can connect a microcontroller with standard interface directly to it.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use. It has a wide range of applications such as all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- This neat relay module features 8 x 5V relays rated at 10A/250V each. It is designed to switch up to 4 high current (10A) or high voltage (250V) loads with the help of microcontroller!
- Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which that can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
- Note on the high level and low level-triggered mode, i.e.
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered a way 1-channel relay module connection
- 1 x 4 Channel Isolated 5V 10A Relay Module Opto-coupler For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone