125Khz RFID Reader Module RDM6300 UART Output Access Control System for Arduino
- 125KHz cardreader mini-module is designed for reading code from 125KHz card compatible read-only tags and read/write card
- It can be applied in office/home security, personal identification, access control, anti-forgery, interactive toy and production control systems etc.
- One of the coolest part of IoT project must be the identification technology, 125Khz RFID module – UART is the most popular RFID module that produced by Seeed, By connecting this RFID module to Arduino or Raspberry Pi, you are able to build projects that can be used in office/home security, personal identification, access control, anti-forgery, interactive toy and production control systems etc.
- Weight: 10 g
- Frequency: 125Khz
- Power Supply: DC 5V (+-5%)
- Current: <50mA
- Working Temperature: -10 -+ 70 Celcius
- Size: 38.5mm x 19mm x 9mm
- Support external antenna
- Maximum effective distance up to 50mm
- Less than 100ms decoding time
- Baud Rate: 9600
- Interface Type: TTL level RS232 format
- Support EM4100 compatible read only or read/write tags
- Built-in external bi-color LED and buzzer driver
- Small outline design
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module