1 Channel 12V Low Level Trigger Relay Module for Arduino
- 12V relay, 30A high current control.
- 5-12V signal logic TTL control, at least 5mA.
- 220V AC control
- On board LED, led ON when close status, and vice verse.
- Control pins have pull down circuit; can prevent wrong operation when on the float status.
- Well board design to prevent short circuit, and large trace for current
- This is a small and easy to use 1 channel relay board that operates on 12V. Use it to control one 240V power appliance directly from microcontrollers or low voltage circuits. Perfect for switching 240V appliances - lights, fans, etc, and even high power motors at lower voltages.
- The board uses a high quality relay, which can handle a maximum of 7A/240 V AC or 7A/24V DC. Each relay has all three connections - Common, Normally Open, Normally Closed brought out to 3 pin screw terminals which makes it easy to make and remove connections. The board has a power indication and a relay status LED to ease debugging. The board can accept inputs within a wide range of voltages from 4V to 12V.
- Power input and relay control signals are brought to header pins on the board. Hence, the board can be easily interface with our development boards using our female to female jumper wires.
Package Including:1 x Module
We Also Recommend
MY6812 100W 12V 2650RPM DC Motor for E-bike bicycle
3.17mm RC Aluminium Bullet Propeller Adapter Holder For Brushless Motor Prop For Quadcopter/Multirotor/Drone
MY1016 250W Geared DC motor for E-bike Bicycle
XL4015 CC/CV Adjustable 5A Step Down Buck Lithium Battery Charger Converter Module