PN532 NFC RFID module V3 is built around NXP PN532 and NFC is a popular technology in recent years. Near find communication(NFC)is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
This is also known as the short-range wireless communication, high frequency wireless communication technology allowing for non-contact-point data transfer between the electronic device to exchange data . This technology consists of a contact-free radio frequency identification (RFID) first developed by Sony and Philips mainly for mobile phones and other handheld devices to provide M2M (Machine to Machine) communication. Near-field communication has a natural safety.
Almost all the IO pins of NXP532 has been breakout on this module. Users could easily connect and play. On this module, I2C is the data Interface by default. With our Arduino Sensor Shield, it is very easy to plug and play. However, if users want to use other interface such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to break out those pins.
- Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change between those modes
- Support RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers, NFC with Android phone
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Up to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- On-board level shifter, standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Arduino compatible, plug in and play with our shield
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
3.3V ~ 5V
SPI and HSU (High-Speed UART)
42.7 x 40.4 x 4 mm (LxWxH)
- Read/write RFID card
- As basic function, this module could read and write RFID card. Various cards could be supported.We also supply libraries for Arduino.
- P2P communication
- Two PN532 modules could communicate with each other wirelessly
- NFC with Andriod Phone
- 1 x PN532 NFC RFID Wireless Module V3