The NEO-M8M GPS Module with Ceramic Active Antenna series of concurrent GNSS modules is built on the high performing M8 GNSS engine in the industry proven NEO form factor.
The NEO-M8M is optimized for cost-sensitive applications, while NEO-M8N/M8Q provides the best performance and easier RF integration. The NEO-M8N offers high performance also at low power consumption levels. The future-proof NEO-M8N includes an internal Flash that allows future firmware updates. This makes NEO-M8N perfectly suited to industrial and automotive applications.
The NEO-M8 modules can also benefit from the u-box AssistNow assistance service. The Online service provides GNNS broadcast parameters, e.g. ephemeris, almanac plus time or rough position to reduce the receiver’s time to first fix significantly and improve acquisition sensitivity. The extended validity of AssistNow Offline data (up to 35 days) and AssistNow Autonomous data (up to 6 days) provide faster acquisition after a long time.
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou).
- industry-leading–167 dBm navigation sensitivity.
- Security and integrity protection.
- Onboard ROM memory.
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection Backward compatible with NEO-7, NEO-6 and NEO-5 families.
- Portable devices.
- Covert tracking devices.
- Asset tracking devices.
- Animal tracking devices.
- Child tracking devices.
- 1 x NEO-M8M GPS Module.
- 1 x Ceramic Active Antenna.