This is Nano IO Expansion Shield for Arduino NANO 328P with Xbee and Nrf24L01 adapter. It breaks out all pins as Electronic brick 3 pin interface and a nRF24L01 wireless interface and it supports 7-12V external power supply.
This extension plate provides all IO leads to 328P for the Arduino Nano. Introduces the electronic building blocks for 3 pin/sensor interface. Provide the external power input terminals, can support external 7-12V input. With 24 l01 XBee socket and plug, expanded the Arduino Nano wireless capabilities.
Nano IO expansion board is Arduino Nano a line board. It leads to the so-called all pins with 3 pin interface as the electronic building blocks, Zigbee XBee series modules and nRF24L01 wireless interfaces. Support the power converter is 7 to 12V.
- I/O Pin-14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal)
- Analog Pin-8 Pins with power output and GND
- PWM Pin-6 Pins
- Expansion Pin-5 I2C Expansion Pins
You can use this module with Arduino Nano and Xbee.
- All digital and analog pins breakout
- XBee and nRF24L01+ module interface
- External power supply current support
- Compatible pin map for electronic brick
- Output Voltage(V) : 3.3
- Operation Level : Analog, Digital 3.3V, Digital 5V
- Length (mm) : 75
- Width (mm) : 50
- Height (mm) : 15
- Weight (gm) : 30
Package Includes :
- 1 x Nano IO Expansion Shield for Arduino NANO 328P