The LM317 4.2-40V to 1.2-37V 1.5A DC-DC Step-Down Power Converter Module is an electronic circuit for converting a DC source voltage from one level to a lower level. This module is important in some portable electronic devices such as cell phones and laptops, which are primarily supplied by power from batteries. The step-down voltage can be easily adjusted and is therefore more efficient than using multiple batteries to achieve the same thing.
- Name: Adjustable Linear Regulator
- Output current: 1.5A (min), 2.2A (TYP)
- Input-output voltage differential (VI-VO): 40V DC (max)
- Adjustable output voltage range: 1.2V ~ 37V
- Operating temperature: -55 DegC to 150 DegC
- Current output: 1.5A
- Voltage input: 4.2V ~ 40V
- Operating temperature: 0 DegC ~ 125 DegC
- Characteristic frequency: 100MHz.
- Module size: 35.6 x 16.8 mm.
- Input method: Vin input is level, GND input is negative
- Output: Vout output positive stage, GND output negative
- 1X LM317 DC-DC Step-Down Power Converter Module