The L298P Motor Driver Shield for Arduino is probably one of the most versatile on the market and features an onboard male header for an ultrasonic sensor connected to digital pins D7 & D8, female header for the Bluetooth module, servo header connected to pin D9, male headers connected to PWM pins D3, D5, D6. That makes it a great shield for any robotic project.
This Arduino compatible motor Driver shield is a full-featured product that it can be used to drive 2 DC motor or one 4-wire stepper and one 5v servos. It drives the DC motor and stepper with the L298P, the shield drives motors with digital pins D10, D11, D12, D13, and servo with digital pin D9.
- The board with L298P motor drive chip, directly with the motherboard digital I/O port (D10, D11, D12, D13), without cumbersome wiring.
- Onboard buzzer (D4), you can set the reverse alarm ringtones.
- A convenient motor interface, can be divided into two motor outputs.
- Two-way Bluetooth interface, you can directly plug, no wiring.
- D2, D3, D5, D6, D7, D9 are not occupied by the digital interface.
- A 0 – A 5 six analog interfaces.
- Forward and Backward steering are indicators.
- Logical part of the input voltage VD: 5V
- Driven part of the input voltage VS: VINInput6.5 ~ 12V, PWRIN4.8 ~ 35Vinput
- Logical part of the work current Iss: <36mA
- Driven part of the operating current Io: <2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75Celsius)
- Control signal input level:High2.3Vlow-0.3V
- Working temperature: -25 + 130Celsius
- Hardware interface: 5.0mmpitchterminal
- belt clip and can be controlled via front row access signal
- Drive Type : Dual power H-bridge driver
- Pin occupancy: D4 ~ D7directdrive motor
- supports PWM / PLL mode motor speed control
Package Includes :
- 1 x L298P Motor Driver/Servo Shield for Arduino