Heat Shrink Sleeve 16mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade (HST) are excellent for insulation. They have exceptional insulation characteristics, excellent stress control properties; long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance, ease of installation and reliable performance in even in harshest of the situations. These High performance 2:1 heat shrink material tubes, bundles, and protects cables; wire and hoses are use for a wide range of DIY applications. It is used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification, and protection.
Simply a great way to create a Flexible, Heat Resistant and Waterproof tight joint. Just slide a slightly larger tube at the desired location and apply heat through a cigarette lighter, or a heat gun; for about 10 seconds and the tube will shrink down and will hold the joint tightly.
- Exceptional insulation characteristics.
- Stress control properties.
- High strength and resilience.
- Quick shrinkage and stable performance.
- Convenient to use and can be contracted by oven and hot air guns.
- Commercial grade for electrical, electronic, automotive and general industrial markets.
- Long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance.
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 16mm
- Length: 1 meter
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
- Shrink Temperature (°C): 90
- Dielectric Strength: ≥15 kV/mm
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Concentricity: ≥65%
- Wide Range of applications: wiring harness, electronics, motors, electrical appliances, lighting, mechanical circuits, connectors, solder joint, insulation protection of inductor, metal tube, anti-corrosion wire and other products.
- 1 x Heat Shrink Sleeve 16mm Black 1meter Industrial Grade (HST)
Note : Colour of sleeve might change randomly but it will be Black preferentially.