The HDMI to HDMI Cable for Raspberry Pi are created to give fantastic performance and functionality for the Raspberry Pi. Made with high quality materials and Triple layer shielding enables the best performance for the Raspberry Pi 3 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and nickel plated contacts ensure maximum signal transfer.
The HDMI to HDMI Cable enables high-definition digital video transmission, high-speed data audio, and quality. In addition to allowing greater integration between audio and video devices and sharing of Internet access. High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) digital audio/video interface cable. It supports data transfer bandwidth of up to 18 Gigabits per second. Allows bi-directional communication between smart HDMI devices. Supports 3D TV with video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz, HDMI Ethernet Channel 100 Mbps function (HEC). Supports Audio Return Channel Technology (HARC).
- HDMI plug to HDMI plug leads
- Available in black or white and 1m in length
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and all previous Raspberry Pi models
- Triple layer shielding for better performance from WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity of Raspberry Pi 3
- HDMI 2.0 with Ethernet and audio return channel
- HDMI to HDMI Cable to Connect Raspberry Pi to a TV.
- 1 x HDMI to HDMI Cable for Raspberry Pi (1 Meter)