This is FS1000A 315MHz RF Transmitter Receiver Module Wireless Link Kit For Arduino. This RF module comprises an RF Transmitter and an RF Receiver. The transmitter/receiver (Tx/Rx) pair operates at a frequency of 315MHz. An RF transmitter receives serial data and transmits it wirelessly through RF through its antenna connected at pin 4.
The transmission occurs at the rate of 1Kbps – 10Kbps. The transmitted data is received by an RF receiver operating at the same frequency as that of the transmitter.
This low-cost RF transmitter can be used to transmit signals up to 100 meters (the antenna design, working environment, and supply voltage will seriously impact the effective distance). It’s good for a short distance, battery power device development. 315 MHz is the operating frequency for transmitter and receiver pair.
- Wide input supply (2.5 V to 12V)
- Easy to integrate (V+, GND, and Data)
- The device in deep sleep mode when Data pin is grounded
- Very small dimension.
FS1000A 315MHz Receiver Module specification
- Operation voltage: DC 5V
- Static Current: 4 mA
- Receiver frequency: 315 Mhz
- Sensitivity：－105 DB
- Dimension：30*14*9 mm
- External Antenna: 32 CM signal wire spiral
FS1000A 433mHz Transmitter Module Specification
- Operating voltage: 3-12 V
- Operating frequency: 315 MHz
- Standby current: 0 mA
- Operating current :20-28 mA
- Transmission distance:> 500 m (open to receiving plate sensitivity at-103 dBm distance of more than)
- Output Power: 16 dBm (40 mW)
- Transfer rate: <10 Kbps
- Modulation mode: OOK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
- Size: 19 × 19 × 8 mm
Package Includes :
- 1 x FS1000A 315mHz Transmitter.
- 1 x FS1000A 315mHz Receiver.