ESP-Prog Development Board JTAG Debug Program Downloader Compatible For ESP32is a development and debugging tool with automatic download firmware, serial communication, JTAG online debugging, and other functions. The automatic download firmware and serial communication functions are available for the ESP8266 and ESP32 platforms, and the JTAG in-circuit debugging function is available for the ESP32 platform.
Features and Specifications:
- ESP-Prog is easy to use and can be connected to a computer with only one USB cable. The computer can recognize the download function and the two ports corresponding to the JTAG function.
- ESP-Prog can be connected to the user board using the cable. The connector is available in 2.54 mm and 1.27 mm pitch packages with a foolproof design. The user board is required to place the Program (6-Pin) and JTAG (10-Pin) connectors in the corresponding order.
- Considering that the power supply voltage of different user boards may be different, the two interfaces of ESP-Prog can select 5V or 3.3V power supply through Pin Header, which has strong power compatibility.
- Length(mm) :73.4 mm
- Breadth(mm) : 25.1 mm
Steps for usage:
- Connect the ESP-Prog debug board and the USB port on the computer via a USB cable.
- Install the FT2232HL chip driver on the computer side. The computer recognizes two ports, indicating that the driver has been successfully installed.
- Use the Pin header to select the power supply output voltage on the Program/JTAG interface.
- Connect the debug board and ESP product board with the gray cable.
- Automatic download and JTAG debugging of the ESP32 product board can be achieved using official software tools or scripts.
- 1 x ESP-Prog Development Board JTAG Debug Program Downloader Compatible For ESP32
- 1 x JTAG connectors cables – 1 pcs.