DS1302 Real Time Clock Module is a trickle charge clock chip, containing a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM, communicating through serial interface simple and single-chip microcomputer. The real-time clock/calendar circuit provides seconds, hours, days, weeks, months, years of information, a number of days in the month and leap year can automatically adjust. The clock operation instructions through the AM/PM decided to use a 24 or 12-hour format.
Between DS1302 and single-chip microcomputer can simply use synchronous serial communication method, only three lines:
(2) I/O reset the data line
(3) SCLK serial clock.
Clock /RAM read/write data to a byte character set or as many as 31-byte communication. DS1302 work power consumption is very low to keep the data and clock information when power is less than 1mW
- The real-time clock counts minutes, seconds, date, hours, month day of the week, year and leap-year compensation up to 2100.
- 318 temporary data storage RAM
- Working current of 2.0V, less than 300nA
- Read / Write clock or RAM data with two kinds of mode of single-byte transfer mode and multi-byte character set
- 8 pin DIP package or optional 8 pin SOIC package based on the surface assembly
- Simple 3 wire interface
- Compatible with TTL Vcc=5V
- Double power supply pipe for main power and backup power supply.
Operating Voltage Range
2.0V – 5.0V
Less than 300nA at 2.0V
Working Temperature Range
Mount Hole Dia
3.1mm / 0.12″
Crystal Oscillator Frequency
Wiring method (to provide procedures, for example, can pick up any IO port, in the procedure to modify the port definitions :
- GND: GND
- CLK: P02
- DAT: P01
- RST: P00
- 1 x DS1302 RTC Real Time Clock Module (No Battery)
- VCC and GND do not reverse, so as not to burn the chip
- 51 SCM P0 port to receive a pull-up resistor, if your computer is not connected pull-up resistor, the data can be the string to the other port.