For entry-level enthusiasts, DJI now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the NAZA-M Lite flight control system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
Advanced Attitude Stabilize Algorithm
The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching
It offers three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. It also can adjust automatically within the flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe and secure. .
GPS Module (Not included in kit) Available/Accurate Position Hold
The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for Aerial Photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functionalities. With the GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points,the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction:
- In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction.
- In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to multi-rotor.
If your transmitter supports failsafe, then you can set failsafe through port-U. Naza controller has built-in auto level failsafe function, which means when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set RTH on failsafe. If your transmitter has only 4 channels, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
Low Voltage Protection
In order to prevent your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage, we have designed two levels of low voltage protection. You can choose not to use this, however we strongly recommend you to enable the protection. Both levels of protection have LED warning as default. The first level will blink the red light continuously; the second level will blink red light continuously and the multi-rotor will descend and land. In manual mode when low voltage protection is triggered the LED warning will be active only.
Built-In Gimbal Stabilization Function
The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the aircraft after setting the parameters the first time.
The default parameter settings are OK for you to achieve a normal flight, and it also supports remote parameter adjustment by using a control slider on the TX during flight, in order to obtain better performance.
It is the most cost-effective entry-level flight controller for lightweight multi-rotor, designed for aero model hobbyists.
- All-in-One Design
- Accurate Position Hold for GPS
- Low Voltage Protection
- 6 Supported Multi-rotor Types
- Advanced Attitude Stabilize Algorithm
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching
- Failsafe Mode
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM Receiver
- Remote Adjustment
- Supported Multi-Rotor: Quad-rotor I4, X4, Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
- Supported ESC Output: 400Hz refresh frequency
- Recommended Transmitter: PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum of 4 channels
- Assistant Software System Requirement: Windows XP sp3/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode): Vertical: +/-0.8m, Horizontal: +/-2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 45°
- Ascent/Descent: +/-6m/s
- 1 x DJI Naza Controller Unit.
- 1 x DJI Remote LED module for Coding and Interfacing with PC.
- 1 x DJI Power Module.
- 1 x DJI USB to MicroUSB Cable (18 inches).
- 8 x Servo Cables (5 Inches Each).
Note: Package does not include the GPS module, you have to purchase it separately.