Digispark ATTiny85 USB Development Board based mini development board is similar to the Arduino, but cheaper and smaller. With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this ATTINY85 USB Development Board is a great way to jump into micro-controller electronics.
ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board come with the USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it uses the familiar Arduino IDE for development. This is a digispark clone.
It has 6 port with several functions. Depending on the programming (with Arduino IDE) can it have 6 digital I/O, 4 analog inputs or 3 PWM outputs.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux)
- Built – in USB and serial was debugging)
- The I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- The Power LED and the Test/Status leds
- Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection)
- The On – board, 150 ma 5 v Regulator
- 6 I/O Pins (2 inform the for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8 k Flash Memory (about 6 k after bootloader)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- The ADC on 4 pins
- Dimension (mm): 26 x 18 x 5
- Weight: 4 g
- 1 x ATTINY85 USB Development Board