Digispark ATTINY85 Mini USB Development Board is Arduino-enabled Mini USB Dev Board which is enough to Live in a Project. If you have never heard of the Digispark ATtiny board before, it may take you more than a moment to understand its full power and potential. So read this carefully:
- Firstly, it's a 20MHz, AVR 8-bit microcontroller with 8 KB flash, 512 bytes of RAM
- You get up to 5 GPIOs, 4 ADCs, 2 PWMs, 1 SPI and 1 I2C[*]
- Secondly, it's fully compatible with Arduino
- Thirdly, it can be directly programmed via USB without needing any other programmer!
- And finally, it is available at cheap price!!
[*] There are only a total of 6 pins, so you can't get everything at the same time, of course.
This board was first launched in late 2012 and till today, it remains one of the most popular choices for quick one-off projects that require a controller. Here are some examples from Instructables:
- Wearable ring watch
- POV Display
- Mini Weather Station
- Mood Light
- ...And Many More!
Before You Buy
- Some soldering required: We send you the board, one 6 pin header and 1 3-pin header (see the second picture in the listing). You need to solder the pins yourself before you can connect other components to it.
- USB Emulation: The micro (ATTiny85) does not have a proper USB peripheral. Instead it emulates a USB device during boot (you can also use this emulated USB after boot if you want).
- This is a great low cost development board, but it is not a full-fledged Arduino.
- High Performance, Low Power AVR 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- 8K Bytes of In-System Programmable Program Memory Flash
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 512 Bytes In-System Programmable EEPROM
- Endurance: 100,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 512 Bytes Internal SRAM
- Peripheral Features
- 2 High Frequency PWM Outputs with Separate Output Compare Registers
- USI - Universal Serial Interface (12C, SPI, 1-wire) with Start Condition Detector
- 10-bit ADC
- 4 Single Ended Channels
- 2 Differential ADC Channel Pairs with Programmable Gain (1x, 20x)
- Speed Grade
- 0 ~ 10 MHz @ 2.7 - 5.5V, 0 - 20 MHz @ 4.5 - 5.5V
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode:1 MHz, 1.8V: 300 uA
Package Includes :
- 1 x Digispark ATTINY85 Mini USB Development Board
- 1 x Berg Pin
Note: The Board is available in Black and Blue color we will ship it Randomly