Linear Hall Magnetic Module For Arduino AVR PIC
- Power: 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- Dimension: 29.2mm * 11.2mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- Hall Magnetic Standard Linear Module Arduino projects robots NEW
- 49E hall sensor
- Features wide range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Linear Hall magnetic module and a digital interface, built-in 13 LED build a simple circuit to produce a magnetic field warning lamp 13 comes with digital interfaces of the LED, the linear Hall sensor magnetometer access number 3 interface, when linear Hall magnetometer Sensor senses a key signal, LED lights, otherwise off.
- VCC ↔ 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ IO (digital output)
- Motor speed measurement
- Object position detection
- Smart car
- Electronic bricks
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
Uni-T UTP3305 DC power Precision Variable Adjustable Supply Digital Regulated Dual Power Supply
Uni-T UTD2102CEX 100MHZ Digital Storage Oscilloscope 1G Sa/s USB many languages
Uni-T UTD2052CL 2CH Digital Storage Oscilloscope 50MHZ 7" LCD