HX711 Weighing Sensor Dual-Channel 24 Bit Precision A/D weight Pressure Sensor
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down <1uA
- Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Size:40mmx20mm/1.56″x0.79″(inch) (approx)
- This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip hx711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier.
- The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode), is of high precision, low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module
- Widely used in aerospace, mechanical, electrical, chemical, construction, medicine
- Many other fields, used to measure force, pressure, displacement, strain, torque, acceleration.
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
YF-S403 3/4" Water Flow Hall Sensor 3/4 Inch External Thread 1-30L/min Flowmeter
YF-S401 Water Flow Meter Hall Sensor Counter Small - 0.3 to 6 L/min 5VDC