Heartbeat Sensor 5v Detector Module Finger for Arduino
- 16 x 116 x 3mm (l x w x h)
- KY-039 Keyes Module
- IR Emitter and Receiver
- 3 - 5V DC Input
- M2 Mounting holes (centres 10mm apart)
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
- This component is ideally suited to adding heartbeat sensing to your project.
- This detection module combines a phototransistor and IR LED, which when a finger is placed between will provide a varying signal.
- Reading this analog signal you can interpret a change in signal as a heartbeat.
- As a simple module it will suit use within a large range of projects based on microcontrollers such as Arduino boards and the Raspberry Pi.
- The module has a M2 mounting hole allowing for its easy attachment to a multitude of surfaces
Best quality product available online at the cheapest price.
- If you don't have a HAPPY experience, we will make it right for you so that you're 100% satisfied.
- Team Techtonics is happy when YOU are happy!
- Send us an email if you need any assistance.
Techtonics Happiness Checklist
- Right Product. No Surprises!
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- On-time and safe Delivery
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
We Also Recommend
Combo Kit - MY1016Z3 350W Motor for Ebike, Electric Bicycle Kit
TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module With Clock Display for Arduino
0.96″ OLED Display Module Blue – SPI/I2C – 128×64 – 7 Pin
IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface Board Module For Arduino 1602 LCD Display