This is 3 in 1 Black Aluminum Heatsink for Raspberry Pi an aluminum heatsink kit used for cooling the chips on Raspberry Pi. Comparing to other heatsinks, it has been attached with thermally conductive adhesive tape, allowing the Raspberry Pi to cool more efficiently. This 3 in 1 Black Heat Sink Set of Aluminum is Suitable for Raspberry Pi B+, Pi 2 B, Pi 3B, Pi 4B
Besides, the installation is simple, what you need to do is to remove the heatsink protection and stick it on Raspberry Pi.
This heatsink has adhesive film on the back. It is very easy to mount it on the BGA chip. Just remove the protective film on the back of the heatsink and press it gently to the BGA chip. The heatsink will stick to the BGA chip and cool it.
- Set of 3 aluminum heat sinks
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi B+, Pi 2 B, Pi 3B, Pi 4B. Preferably use with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- These heat sinks have profiles that are short enough to fit within standard Raspberry Pi cases.
- Material: aluminum
- Color: Black
- 1 x Black 3 in 1 Heat Sink Set Aluminum for Raspberry Pi 4B (3 Pcs)
- First clean the surface of the required electronic components to ensure that no greasy free of debris, etc., to keep the surface dry, and then remove the back of the heat sink comes with the protective film, the fins carefully glued on top of the required cooling chips, slightly a few clicks ensure that the force evenly.
- Image is for reference and illustration purpose only