The 300W 20A DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Constant Current Module can be used to get adjustable output voltage ranges from 1.2V to 36V. The module provides a wide range of current output up to 20 A. With the heat sink mounted it can easily manage to run high power applications continuously (provided that for continuous high power output you need to use a cooling fan on the heat sink).
The Module is made from a dedicated benchmark IC and high-precision current sensing resistor, proving a more stable constant current, (when 20°C to 100°C constant current 1A, temperature drift less than 1%); and therefore it is particularly most suitable for LED driver applications. The output current of the module can be raised up to 20A(for continuous use it is recommended up to 15A with an additional cooling fan).
To enhance the stabilization in output voltage has six high-frequency capacitance which gives the lower output ripple. Double heat sink design provides easy and fast heat dissipation. MOS Schottky diode independent heat sink, which heat dissipation is good, and won’t affect each other. Also using large size Sendust Core and double pure copper wiring, improve working efficiency, reduce fever.
The module has onboard 3296 multi turn potentiometers for high accuracy voltage and current regulation to provide good stability. As voltage and current are adjustable, it gives very easy to use at multiple Application such as battery charging, LED Driver power supply, Vehicle Power Supply, etc which makes the module Multipurpose And hence this module is always in demand from our maker because of its wide range of application and low cost.
- With a wide input voltage range from 6V to 40V, the step-down converter can accurately adjust output voltage and current.
- The efficiency can be up to 96%, measured at 20A, converting 24V to 12V.
- It is designed with 75V/80A large current dual MOS tube.
- Input and output use high frequency low resistance electrolytic capacitor, low ripple, stable output.
- Wiring is convenient with these large current 30A screw terminals.
- The buck module has 2 heat sink that could enhance heat dissipation.
- When there is a big difference between input and output voltage, please decrease power and current.
- Input Voltage: 6V to 40V DC(10V to 40V is suggested)
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 36V DC
- Output Current: 20A(max.), 15A(suggested)
- Efficiency: 95%(24V to 12V, 20A)
- Output Ripple: ≤50mV
- Wiring Method: Terminal
- Short Circuit Protection: Self-recovery (cannot short circuit for long time)
- Size: 60 x 53 x 27mm / 2.36 x 2.08 x 1.06"
- VO+: Output positive
- VO-: Output negative
- +IN: Input positive
- -IN: Input negative
- CV: Output voltage adjustment
- CC: Output current adjustment
- EN: Enable, low voltage level shut off output; suspension, high voltage level is effective
When input and output is common grounded, no-load CV output constant voltage,CC output constant current
How to do the Module adjustment:
- When the module output voltage cannot be adjusted (the output voltage is always equal to the input voltage) Please adjust the potentiometer counterclockwise 20 laps (20 turns) or more till it works.?
- Turn trimmers CLOCKWISE to INCREASE, ANTICLOCKWISE to DECREASE.
- When adjusting the blue potentiometer, please use a multimeter to monitor the voltage
- The trimmer nearest the voltage output adjusts the output CURRENT (CC)
- The trimmer nearest the voltage input adjusts the output VOLTAGE (CV)
- 1 x 300W 20A Step Down Buck Converter