This is a 20x4 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Green Backlight based on the HD44870 display controller which makes it is easy to interface with most micro controllers. Its extreme popularity ensures that no matter which micro controller platform you are using this LCD on, you will definitely find ready libraries to use this lcd.
It works of 5V and has a green back light which can be switched on and off as desired. The contrast of the screen can also be controlled by varying the voltage at the contrast control pin.
- 20X4 Character LCD Display Module Green Backlight.
- Display Format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
- Built-in controller: HD44780 (or equivalent)
- Duty cycle: 1/16
- 5 x 8 dots includes cursor
- Green backlight
- Fully assembled and tested Serial LCD 20x4 Module
- The module can be easily interfaced with a MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Supply voltage: 5V
- View angle: 6 O'clock
- Display type: positive / negative type
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C - 80°C
- Size: approx. 9.8cm x 6cm x 1.2cm
- As a Display Device.
- Displaying data on Backlit Screen.
- DIY projects requiring need for a display Device.
- 1 x 20X4 Alphanumeric LCD Display