The 20X4 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Blue Backlight is designed to display letters, numbers, symbols, dot matrix. It can display 4 lines of 20 characters. Support 4-bit and 8-bit data transfer mode. Offers 5x7 matrix + cursor display mode. Providing display data buffer DDRAM, character generator CGROM and CGRAM. Provides a rich instruction set: clear display, cursor back to origin, display on / off, cursor on / off, display character blink, cursor shift, display shift and so on. It's easily controlled by MCU such as 8051, PIC, AVR, Arduino, ARM and Raspberry Pi.It can be used in any embedded systems,industrial device,security,medical and hand-held equipment.
- 20X4 Character LCD Display Module Blue Backlight.
- Display Format: 20 Characters x 4 lines
- Built-in controller: ST 7066 (or equivalent)
- Duty cycle: 1/16
- 5 x 8 dots includes cursor
- Blue backlight
- Fully assembled and tested Serial LCD 20x4 Module
- The module can be easily interfaced with a MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Supply voltage: 5V
- View angle: 6 O'clock
- Display type: positive / negative type
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C - 80°C
- Size: approx. 9.8cm x 6cm x 1.2cm
- As a Display Device.
- Displaying data on Backlit Screen.
- DIY projects requiring need for a display Device.
- 1 x 20X4 Alphanumeric LCD Display