16x2 LCD Display Green LED Backlight is based on the HD44870 display controller hence it is easy to interface with most micro controllers. This is a basic 16 character by 2 line Alphanumeric display. Black text on Green background.
Interface code is freely available. You will need Minimum 6 general I/O pins to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight. Works in 4 bit and 8 bit Mode. It works of 5V and has a green back light which can be switched on and off as desired. The contrast of the screen can also be controlled by varying the voltage at the contrast control pin (pin 3).
- 16 Characters x 2 Lines
- Green Backlight
- 5x7 Dot Matrix Character + Cursor
- HD44780 Equivalent LCD Controller/driver Built-In
- 4-bit or 8-bit MPU Interface
- Standard Type
- Works with almost any Microcontroller
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on the blue background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- 1 x 16x2 LCD Display Green LED Backlight