12V 1-Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler is a Bidirectional isolation type 1-Channel relay control module, according to user needs, you can choose a high or low level to control the relay pull. The module uses genuine high-quality power relay, high-quality subminiature package optocoupler, high power high voltage transistor, red and blue signal indicator, layout board considered comprehensive, stable performance, can be widely used in a variety of power control applications. Normally open interface maximum load: AC 250V / 10A, DC 30V / 10A. The use of high-quality ultra-small optocouplers, anti-interference ability, stable performance; trigger current only 3mA.
- Working voltage: DC12V,
- Working Current: 12V Version
- the working state of 50mA (Relay without pull/release action, less than 15mA). ;
- The relay high-level pull-in, the module contains current-limiting resistance, a high level can be DC +, microcontroller I / O port can be set high;
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move;
- Power indicator (red), 1 relay status indicator (blue)
- User-friendly interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminal leads, very convenient
- With four fixing bolt holes, easy to install
- DC +: positive DC power supply;
- DC-: DC negative supply;
- VERF: photoelectric isolation control terminal reference ground, this signal should be connected to the user control panel power supply negative;
- CH1: relay control interface, the high level (relative to VERF) corresponding relay pull;
- Isolated relay module is to adapt to the electromagnetic environment is relatively harsh or high signal requirements of the occasion, if you want to achieve full isolation effect, the user control panel power (that is connected to the VERF reference power) and the relay module power supply (DC + / DC-) should be separated, if the two power supply ground, it is not completely isolated effect.
- NO: relay normally open interface.
- COM: relay common interface.
- NC: normally closed relay interface.
- 1 x 1 Channel 12V Low Level Trigger Relay Module for Arduino