0.5 inch Seven Segment Display Red - Common Anode is made of superior quality materials. It is commonly used in electronics as a method of displaying decimal numeric feedback on the internal operations of devices. They are widely appreciated for its features like accuracy, clarity and optimum functionality.
A seven-segment display is commonly used in electronic display device for decimal numbers from 0 to 9 and in some cases, basic characters. Use of light emitting diodes (LEDs) in seven segment displays made it more popular, whereas of late liquid crystal displays (LCD) displays have also come into use. Electronic devices like microwave ovens, calculators, washing machines, radios, digital clocks etc. to display numeric information are the most common applications.
- Bright Red LED chip, which are made from AlGaAs on GaAs substrate
- Black face and white segments
- Common Anode
- Low Current Consumption
- High Brightness
- Easy to Use
- PCB Mounting
- Power Dissipation : 72mW
- DC Forward Current : 30mA
- Peak Forward Current :90mA
- Operating Temperature Range : -40°C to +85°C
- Numeric Display.
- Hexadecimal digit Display.
- Low Level Display.
- DIY projects requiring Numeric display.
- 5 x Single Digit 7 Segment LED Display (RED)